Please join us at A Reception on Behalf of State Senator Steve Archambault Thursday, March 1, 2018 6:00 to 8:00 PM Ladder 133 Bar & Grill 133 Douglas Ave., Providence, RI 02908 Suggested Donations $250 Host $100 Ticket Buy your tickets online here. or send a check to: Friends of Stephen R. Archambault 265 George Washington […]View
Steve - Standing up for us
A Proven Record of Accomplishment
In only his first term in the General Assembly, Steve Archambault is already building an impressive record of accomplishment:
- Led the successful fight for the adoption of a state law ensuring that Bryant University contributes its fair share for services received from The Town of Smithfield.
- Sponsoring bipartisan legislation requiring a non-partisan, independent and complete investigation of the 38 Studios debacle.
- Leads the fight to adopt Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) supported legislation to combat drunk driving and provide the option of a work release drivers license through expanding the use of car interlock devices.
- Spearheaded legislation to create child safe zones, protecting our children against sexual predators.
Our Senator Steve Archambault will:
- Promote job-creating economic development
- Fight to increase the minimum wage
- Stand up for fiscal responsibility
- Oppose special insider deals like 38 Studios
- Work to improve public education
- Oppose unfair rate hikes by health insurers
- Hold the line on taxes
Download the complete report RIDOT Quarterly NewsletterView
Please join us at A Reception on Behalf of State Senator Steve Archambault Thursday, October 20th, 2016 6:00 to 8:00 PM Providence Coal Fired Pizza 385 Westminster Street, Providence, RI 02903 Suggested Donations $250 Host $100 Ticket Buy your tickets online here. or send a check to: Friends of Stephen R. Archambault 265 […]View
State Senator Steve Archambault (D-22) today called on Attorney General Peter Kilmartin to seek Court Permission to release the documents stemming from the 38 Studios Investigation. Archambault said, “In order to make sure a debacle like 38 Studios never happens again, we need all the information about how it occurred. Rhode Islanders deserve to know […]View
STATE HOUSE – Legislation (2016-H 7259 / 2016-S 2401) sponsored by Rep. K. Joseph Shekarchi and Sen. Stephen R. Archambault that requires training for law enforcement officers on mental health and substance abuse emergencies was signed into law today by Governor Raimondo at a ceremonial bill signing at the State House. “There have been too […]View